Blairgowrie & Rattray Hub Magazine
The Blairgowrie and Rattray Hub Magazine is edited, published and distributed by a team of volunteers and trustees; ably assisted by John Siwek, Graphic Designer. David Gow and other local photographers contribute many of the beautiful images on the front cover and and throughout the magazine
This quarterly publication has grown in popularity, building on its reputation since the first edition in 2013. It was initially established by One Voice who have carried on through the years to support this excellent enterprise. It is a community magazine with an editorial balance between commercial advertisements and community articles
Read the latest edition HERE
Articles, advertisement and enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles come from community groups or individuals and are published free of charge. Acceptance of articles and advertisements is at the discretion of the BRDT editorial team.
- Deadlines for the submission of articles and advertisements to email@example.com
- Summer Edition 1st May 2020 for delivery mid-end of May
- Autumn Edition 7th August 2020 for delivery end of August.
- Winter Edition 30th October for delivery before the 3rd week in November.
- Guidance for contributors - guidance about articles and photographs can be found here
- Hub Magazine Advertising information can be found on the Discover Blairgowrie website