Blairgowrie & Rattray Hub Magazine
The Blairgowrie and Rattray Hub Magazine is edited, published and distributed by a team of volunteers and trustees; ably assisted by John Siwek, Graphic Designer. David Gow and other local photographers contribute many of the beautiful images on the front cover and throughout the magazine
This FREE quarterly publication has grown in popularity, building on its reputation since the first edition in 2013. It was initially established by One Voice who have carried on through the years to support this excellent enterprise. It is a community magazine with an editorial balance between commercial advertisements and community articles
Read the latest edition HERE
Articles, advertisements and inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to make a donation towards the cost of publishing the free
Hub Magazine, you can do so here.
Thank You for Your Support
- Articles come from community groups or individuals and are published free of charge. Acceptance of articles and advertisements is at the discretion of the BRDT editorial team.
- Guidance for contributors - a guide about articles and photographs can be found here
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION DATES
- Deadline 7th August 2020 Publish Date 27th August 2020
- Deadline 30th October 2020 Publish Date 26th October 2020
- Deadline 5th February 2021 Publish Date 25th February 2021