Blairgowrie & Rattray Hub Magazine
The Blairgowrie and Rattray Hub Magazine is edited, published and distributed by volunteers and trustees, coordinated by Eileen Ferguson and pulled together by John Siwek, Graphic Designer
David Gow and other local photographers contribute many of the beautiful images on the front cover and throughout the magazine
This FREE quarterly publication has grown in popularity, building on its reputation since the first edition in 2013. It is a community magazine with an editorial balance between commercial advertisements and local news articles
Read the latest edition HERE
Visit the Hub Mag Facebook Page HERE
The Trust has a new volunteer Columnist 'Yorkie' - latest articles on our homepage newsfeed
Articles, advertisements and inquiries email email@example.com
If you would like to make a donation towards the cost of publishing the free
Hub Magazine, you can do so here.
Thank You for Your Support
- Articles come from community groups or individuals and are published free of charge. Acceptance of articles and advertisements is at the discretion of the BRDT editorial team.
- Guidance for contributors - a guide about articles and photographs can be found here
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION DATES
- Autumn 2021 Edition - submit adverts and articles from 9th July - 30th July. Magazine available 2nd last week of August.
- Winter 2021 Edition - submit adverts and articles from 8th October - 30th October. Magazine available last week of November.
- Spring 2022 Edition - submit adverts and articles from 14th January - 4th February. Magazine available last week of February.
Please direct any enquiries about the Hub Magazine to - firstname.lastname@example.org